Formulas & Technical Info
We’ve provided some commonly used formulas here. If you have a suggestion for additional formulas or training information you think would be helpful, please let us know below.
Full-Load Currents (DC)
Full-Load Currents (AC, 3 Phase)
Inertia and Acceleration
Single Phase Motors
Our customers always enjoy calling in and learning some meaningless trivia on our hold message. We thought we’d share a few with you here.
- It is physically impossible to lick your own elbow.
- Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.
- JELL-O brand gelatin is made from bones and hides.
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- The lubricating spray WD-40 is so named because it was the product of the 40th attempt at creating a water displacing substance.
We’ve all heard some tall tales over the years. Below are some of the stories we’ve all heard that turned out not to be true at all.
- A tooth left in a glass of Coca-Cola will dissolve overnight.
- Chewing gum takes seven years to pass through the human digestive system.
- German chocolate cake comes from Germany.
- Neiman-Marcus charged a customer $250 for their cookie recipe.
- The H.J. Heinz company adopted the slogan ’57 Varieties’ because their product line included exactly 57 different items.
While sitting at your desk with your feet on the floor, circle your right foot on the floor clockwise. Now, at the same time take your right hand and draw a number 6 with your finger in the air!